Pages

Sunday 15 October 2017

My Beliefs

Dear New Kid(Don’t know your name yet)




I believe in Methodist practices because since I was a little kid, I was baptized as a Methodist. Methodist can be similar to Christians but I don’t understand how. We are considered to be a subclass of Christianity but we share different values then our other counterparts. We do accept Jesus as our god.However, we are not as ancient than our other religions because we were created just 300 years ago! Our religion was created during the century where USA was created.Hopefully, you can understand my religion and can accept it.
Your Sincere, Leo


Here is my last blog post of the Holidays. Hope you enjoyed

1 comment:

ApeluatT.C said...

Thanks Leo. You are very passionate about your beliefs which is great! Well done!

Post a Comment