Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

My final verdict for my 3 ideals Careers

So, welcome back( Should really plan to blog more, not saying a 3-week break was fun and all) to my blog.

Now, For this entire term( and also the Term 2 holidays) we have been researching about our 3 ideal careers. I had personally felt like 3 careers which I felt was suitable for me( At the moment, my ideal careers may change over 4 years).  During, these 8 weeks, I have carefully written my research and conclusion for my ideal careers( Being Telecommunications Engineer, Journalist, and Police Officer).

Telecommunications Engineer:
I think being a Telecommunication Engineer would be fun because you would get to view life in a different perspective( The possibility of having your equipment bring tears of joy to someone. I also wouldn’t enjoy if the equipment I create becomes the fault of an injury or even worse. I think my skills and interest match the job but my qualities and values would differ because I’m currently a Year 9 and I ain’t taking a subject which involves repairing anything. I think this job would change drastically because I'm pretty sure the world would be surrounded by the internet.

Journalist: I think being a Telecommunication Engineer would be fun because you would get to view life in a different perspective( The possibility of having your equipment bring tears of joy to someone. I also wouldn’t enjoy if the equipment I create becomes the fault of an injury or even worse. I think my skills and interest match the job but my qualities and values would differ because I’m currently a Year 9 and I ain’t taking a subject which involves repairing anything. I think this job would change drastically because I'm pretty sure the world would be surrounded by the internet.

Police Officer: If I was working as a Police Officer I think the job would be a very interesting experience because if you have lived your life surrounded by the Anti-Police  type of people, you would know you could receive this type of unneeded explicit criticism by fellow peers but also pacific islanders.I feel like my interest in this job is still high because I am optimistic about the possibility of becoming a police officer. I think in the future, being a Police Officer would only be allowed for robots ( That could also be a bad thing if something like an Error happens), It would mean the end of police which is controlled by humans and now by robots or something else.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Pote! How are you? I hope that things are going really well at Tamaki College these days. It certainly looks like you have been busy with your work/blogging! On that note, I am messaging you because I am going to run another version of the Summer Learning Journey programme this summer and would love it if you would consider joining our professional blogging team. You would work alongside myself and read student's blogs and post comments. If you are interested, please email me at rachel.williams@auckland.ac.nz and we can chat more about it.

All the best,
Rachel

Post a Comment