Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Day 4: A book you could read while on a plane?

Image result for hunger games catching fire book

Continuing the trend, the task for today( If you had to choose out of 3 books, the books were the hunger games, Matilda and Diary of a Wimpy Kid). I chose The hunger game because of the plot in this story but also how every character is written into this story ( I should call it Character development). I reccomend this book to some curious kiwis if they like long, in-depth books ( Would reccomend not for people under 12).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Pote,

I'm a year 7 student from S.P.X school and My Name is Von. Anyways I am a crazy fan of Hunger games and I would love to read that book. Nice choice and I agree with you, kids under 12 should not read these kinds of books.

Fabulous work and I hope you continuously blog :)
Von

aminiasi said...

Hello Pote, you have giving some pretty good reasons why you think Curious Kiwi might like to read the book you chose. Keep on focusing during the holidays.

Dan Abricossow said...

Hi Pote,

Another great recommendation from you, well done! I like how you've not only recommended which book you prefer, but you've described why you would recommend this book over the others. Awesome effort.

Clever thinking with the disclaimer about how people under 12 shouldn't read this though. I'm sure Curious Kiwi would really appreciate you thinking of other people like that! I haven't read any of the Hunger Games books before, have you read them all? I think a book that is long and in-depth like this one would be perfect for a long plane ride. It sounds like it will really make the time 'fly'!

I remember when I was your age, Matilda was one of my favourite books. But I'll take your word that this one is just as good (if not better!)

Nāku noa,
Dan.

Post a Comment