Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

My future classroom

 In my future classroom you can see rooms for learning like a reading area and a teacher aide room for people to read and people who need in the classroom.There are a computer room so everyone post learning things on there blog so everyone people have been learning.There game area because if you want play outside but it is raining the gaming area is all you have to go to.There are a history and maths room because in history you want who did what and in maths you learn how to to count in 1s to 12s fast as you can.

1 comment:

Schoolnet India Limited said...

This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks future classroom

Post a Comment