Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Netball Reflection

For half of  term 3, room 7 had been having Netball lesson with Merin, our instructor for netball, she had taught us many things about netball. She even  taught about the position  in netball. As well as the related games of netball. I have mostly liked  the netball lesson that  Merin had been teaching us. In the last week of Netball, room 7 was cut into 3 team, I was selected into the position of GK(Goal- Keeper). At the end of the session we had won 3 out of 4 games we had, one game we had a draw. This is me going up against their GS(Goal- Shooter). Netball was fun but I'm ready for the next Kiwi sports activity to come. This is me going up against their GS(Goal- Shooter). I just want to thank Merin  for teaching us Netball for half a term.

No comments:

Post a Comment